Monday, June 06, 2005

Woke up this morning to discover that the Daddy Long Legs spider that lives above the shower faucet in our bathroom was now a daddy for real. About 100 little guys all crawling around in the web with him. He's never really bothered me, living there, and I don't think I've ever really bothered him, (unless the mist in the air from my showers bothered him.) I always liked Daddy Long Legs. They keep to themselves, eat other spiders, and do this nifty vibrating thing with their webs that makes them go invisible when they think they're under attack.
That said, I still had to kill him and his children (instantly with the old kleenex squash) and flush them down the toilet, because I don't want a bathroom full of Daddy Long Legs.
Maybe I should change the name of this site to "All the Little Dead Things."